Thursday, April 2, 2009

The goings on around our hectic house

Well regular season Basketball is over, but off season practice and conditioning continues....Softball is in FULL swing.....and this week Haylie has been doing Cheer leading Camp with mock tryouts this afternoon and the REAL deal tomorrow at 3:15....I think am more nervous than she is I hope she makes it, but JC says it's OK with him if he doesn't have to pay the $ 800.00 (of course he always hates to part with any amount of money) But if she makes it he will happily give it up...Please keep her in your prayers that she will be OK no matter the outcome...she says if she makes Cheerleader she may or may not also do volleyball but if she doesn't then she is definitely doing volleyball...Oh the life of my busy teenage daughter who is growing into such a wonderful and beautiful young lady....No one could be a more proud parent then I am of Haylie.....I am truly blessed with such a great child.....For vacation this year she got her way of course (i don't remember a trip we've taken since she could talk that she hasn't picked) and we will be going on another cruise this year only this year she and her friend will have their own adjoining room instead of sharing one with us (i think that is relief on both ends)....it's OK with me that we re going on another cruise JC has never been more relaxed on a vacation then he was on our last cruise though I'm going to have to lose the pounds I've put on over the winter months if i want to fit into ANY of my summer clothes.....This weekend is JC's off weekend at the Funeral Home so we are taking a little Family road trip to a FIRE Equipment show somewhere....Well that about sums it up for what's going on with us...I will post more after tryouts...pray...pray....pray...

No comments:

Post a Comment