Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Haylie







I can't believe that Haylie is 13 already it seems like just yesterday I was crying my eyes out because it was her first day of school..Okay I admit it I cry my eyes out every year on her first day of school...she is just growing up so fast. She of course has her daddy wrapped around her finger and they both know it, so of course I have to be the badguy and say NO, because for some reason Dad can't....So when it's something she knows i'll veto without a thought it's call daddy first. It is bittersweet because I want her to grow up, but at the same time I still want her to be that precious baby in my arms not this beautiful young lady she is becoming. But all that really matters is that she is Healthy, Happy and SPOILED ROTTEN and I wouldn't have it any other way...and neither would she!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment