Friday, May 29, 2009

Behind

Yes I know I'm behind on my blog...sorry....We have been so busy with softball and the end of school and oh yeah just life in general I have fallen behind. Our game tonight got canceled so i guess Haylie gets to go to her lock-in. Yeah for her, but we have a game tomorrow in Westville at 1:45 p.m.. Saturday games I could live without unless they are early in the morning. Anyway whenever and where ever she has a game I will be there if I don't have to work. I hate this weather I want summertime to get here and be done with all this mold and pollen and crap that is making me so miserable.. hack, hack...Cough, cough.. sneeze, sneeze.. killer headache it stinks. Anyway not much else going on here.

I am so thankful for the health of my newest niece Brinley she is doing so great and she is absolutely adorable. She continues to grow and improve and God is so good, we love her so much and are so thankful that she is such a tough little cookie.

I will try to do better on my blog but i make no promises..

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand . . I have such good intentions of writing on a regular basis, but then I think "do that many people really read it" and "is it worth it?" I recently started journaling in a notebook again after 13 years of NO paper journaling. . .I have really missed it!

    ReplyDelete