Saturday, October 5, 2013

Janet Evanovich

I am definitely addicted to the Stephanie Plum series. I can't get enough. I have read ever single book Janet has written to date. Here are some quotes that show why I love this series. I can't wait for Takedown Twenty

"Itu2019s the Boy Scouts who are always prepared. Cops are always hungry." - Joe Morelli, Hot Six

"I swear I donu2019t know how you ever make a capture." Vincent Plum,Seven Up

"I'm disappointed. Usually when I'm with you a car explodes or a building burns down." Ranger, Hard Eight

I also loved The Heist

"Sure," he said. "We don't get nearly enough quality father-daughter time." - Jake,The Heist

And Pros & Cons. I haven't found anything she had written I don't like. 

Don't forget that The Con is On



No comments:

Post a Comment